AGREEMENT: I fully understand and agree to follow and comply with the following Terms and Conditions. I promise to pay for the transportation service charges provided and set forth herein, including any damage to the hired vehicle.
• CANCELLATION: If for any reason the reservation is cancelled less than 7 days from the reservation date, then 50% of the total amount will be charged. For example, if the reservation is for $1,000 for January 10th 2015 and it was cancelled on or after January 3rd 2015, we will charge $500 since it is less than 7 days from the date of the reservation. If the reservation is cancelled on the day of the reservation, then 100% of the reservation will be charged.
• DEPOSIT: I understand that a non-refundable deposit is required to reserve the vehicle for my event. I further understand that the deposit is non-transferable to a different time or date. I agree that all unpaid balances will be paid in full on or before scheduled service date. If the balance remains unpaid, I agree the scheduled services may be cancelled at the discretion of Masti Bus and I forfeit any prepayments or deposits made.
• OUTSTANDING BALANCE: I agree to pay the balance in cash, however, I have the option to pay with a credit or debit card if I choose to do so. I further understand a 4% card processing fee will be added to the balance (i.e. reservation total is $500 x 4 percent = $20 processing fee = new total $520)
• DELAYS: Any delays caused by weather, road construction, accident, traffic congestion or any situation that is beyond the control of Masti Bus is not the responsibility of Masti Bus and its affiliates and, as such, no credits or refunds will be issued as a result of such delays.
• OVERTIME: The total charge for overtime is rounded off to the next hour. Overtime rate per hour may be higher from the rate per hour quoted during the time of the initial reservation. All vehicles are equipped with a GPS the information obtained is used to determine overtime and monitoring of the vehicles.
• SMOKING POLICY: All our vehicles are non-smoking vehicles and no persons are allowed to smoke in the vehicles. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning charge and a possible termination of service. No refunds will be issued.
• LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of Masti Bus and its affiliates. It is your responsibility to have possession of your belongings at all times and to make sure you take all personal belongings with you after the conclusion of services.
• RESERVATION CHANGES: To avoid confusion and delays, I agree to finalize all changes including pick-ups, stops, and drop-offs no later than 72 hours (3 days) prior to the date of the reservation. I understand that Masti Bus is under no obligation to update my reservation after such time. I also agree to communicate all changes within the stated period by replying to the confirmation email that I had received when the reservation was originally made.
• SUBSTITUTION: I agree that it may be necessary to substitute a selected vehicle, which will be at the discretion of Masti Bus. The cause for substitution may include but is not limited to the mechanical breakdown of the original selected vehicle.
• MISCONDUCT: Misconduct or abuse (verbal or physical) will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of service. No refund will be issued. Depending on the severity of the situation, Masti Bus also reserves the right to remove all event members from the vehicle at a safe public place.
• UNDERAGE DRINKING: I understand that underage drinking is not allowed on any vehicles. Underage drinkers may face serious consequences, including fines and arrest. If alcohol is brought on to the vehicle, I agree that I am fully responsible for ensuring that everyone is over 21 years old. I further understand that Masti Bus does not provide alcohol. I also agree that Masti Bus may ask to provide a valid photo identification of myself and my guests. Failure to provide such identification may result in termination of service or removal of certain members from the event. No refund will be issued.
• ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: Any illegal activity will not be tolerated and will result in immediate termination of service. No refund will be issued
• ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION: It is Masti Bus' policy that customers using our services are responsible in their consumption of alcohol while using any Masti Bus' vehicles. The possession, consumption, or use of alcoholic beverages during any service provided by Masti Bus may occur if all occupants are 21 or older. Masti Bus will not tolerate any behavior that could endanger the health and safety of its drivers and customers. Any irresponsible use of alcohol, including but not limited to underage drinking and binge drinking, will not be tolerated and service will be terminated immediately.
• STANDING: No standing or dancing is allowed while the vehicle is in motion as doing so may cause bodily harm. I will not hold Masti Bus or its affiliates accountable for any injuries resulting from these actions.
• DAMAGES: You are responsible for damages to the vehicle by your party during service, either willfully or accidentally. I agree that there will be a minimum charge of $100 for the repair of the vehicle. I further agree that any decision as to making such repairs rests solely with Masti Bus.
• CLEANING CHARGE: You are responsible to clean up the vehicle upon conclusion of the service. This includes food, drinks and any other items that you brought with you for use during the services. Trash bags will be provided by Masti Bus. Failure to leave the bus in a usable condition will result in a minimum charge of $100 for a cleaning fee. Masti Bus reserves the right to charge this fee at their discretion.
• TOLLS: Tolls are not included in the reservation total and you will be responsible for any tolls that are incurred during the service.
• SEATING: Please do not exceed the seating capacity that is specified as part of your reservation for the vehicle you have reserved. We reserve the right to refuse entry to any additional person(s) beyond the capacity allowed for the reserved vehicle.
By agreeing to these terms, I authorize Masti Bus to charge my credit card for all applicable fees for contracted services